Sunday, February 23, 2014

From Jackie Gerstein: "SAMR as a Framework for Education 3.0"

I only recently learned about the SAMR framework for Ed Tech integration, and it really has knocked my socks off. I love how it illustrates the continuum from using technology to achieve substantially the same tasks we've always done (substitution and augmentation) to using it truly to transform the ways we guide learning (modification and redefinition)--ideally to make it more student-centered.

I try normally to use this space for my own original contributions, but I occasionally make an exception to share something truly fabulous that I both want you to see and myself to remember. The below infographic surely fits that bill.

Do yourself and check out Jackie Gerstein's full post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?